West Morgan Media Center
Welcome to the West Morgan Library's website. Our mission is to support the school's instructional program by ensuring learners are able to independently inquire, gain, use, and share knowledge. We strive to be a safe place where students can have open and flexible access to library resources and services that support their educational and personal goals.
* Students can check out two books at a time.
* Books may be checked out for at least two weeks.
* There is a $.05 per day, per item overdue charge for late books. This does not apply to 5th and 6th grade students.
* If a book is lost or damaged, the student is required to pay the replacement cost of the book.
* Overdue books and fines are carried over into the next school year.
* School computers are to be used for school purposes only. If a student prints a colored copy, it is $.25 per page. Black and white copies are free.